We are currently accepting applications for Building Crew Members only.
All Positions are Monday – Friday, Full-Time, with overtime and benefits.
All positions require the applicant to be 18 or older, or 17 and graduated from high school.
All positions require a drug test and physical post-offer.
Building Crew Member –
-Work with a 2-4 man crew assembling pre-panelized wall sections
-Sheet and shingle roofs
Excavation Crew Member –
– Operate Dump Truck, Mini Excavator, and Skid Steer
– Hand Shovel, Rake, and Tamp
– Level and Square the Jobsite
– Calculate Material Needed on Each jobsite
– Occasional Demolition
Concrete Crew Member –
– Participating in pouring concrete, block installation, and all other concrete work
– Maintaining cleanliness of job sites and crew vehicles
– Following all safety regulations, policies, and procedures
– Sharing driving responsibilities (if approved for driving)
– Performing other duties as assigned by the General Manager
– Work hours vary, determined by Crew Leader
– Health Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Health Savings Account
– Individual Retirement Account
– Short Term Disability Insurance
– Accident Insurance
– Profit Sharing
– and more!
Complete our Application Online
Download Job Application
Apply in person
5389 Miller Trunk Hwy
Duluth, MN 55811